Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Those 25 Things

I put this on Facebook, but I actually enjoyed doing it so I'm putting it here too.

Yeah, so everyone else is doing it and I want to do it too. Those resistance against peer pressure classes they made me sit through in school as a kid obviously failed. I didn't tag anyone cause basically everyone I would've tagged has already done it and no one likes tag-backs. That's just lame.

1. My middle name is Rose.

2. I have 2 tattoos and I'll probably get a third some time in the next year or two.

3. Most people can't live without their Ipod, I can't live without Duane Reade.

4. I watch A LOT of tv.

5. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird, and the movie is the reason I LOVE Gregory Peck.

6. I took dance for 2 1/2 years in high school because of the movie Center Stage.

7. I hate when people babysit me when I'm on the job.

8. I have an unhealthy obsession with New York Magazine.

9. My three industry crushes are (in order of fantasy seduction sequence): Brian Williams, Peter Alexander and Darren Rovell.

10. The "Pajamagram" commercial that airs on CNBC freaks me out.

11. I've never gotten flowers from a man.

12. My first slow dance was in 8th grade at the Valentine's Dance to "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain.

13. I love camping and it's been way too long since I've gone.

14. I've slept with a Doodle Bear, not a Teddy Bear, since I was in 4th grade.

15. I like dogs and cats equally.

16. I gave the saxophone I played for 7 years to one of my high school friends... I want it back... That means you Brandon. :)

17. I would fake having really bad style and taste just to get on What Not To Wear so I could hang out with Stacey and Clinton.

18. I don't have a passport, but I'm getting one and going to Europe for 2 weeks some time in the next 2 years.

19. I haven't been to a TX country music concert in too long, and I want to Two-Step.

20. It takes me 10 minutes to pack a suitcase but 2 weeks to unpack it.

21. I think small children are adorable, but I'm not very good with them. Babies, however, I'm great with.

22. I've watched a combination of different soap operas since I was 13 years old.

23. I HATE making the first move.

24. I know absolutely nothing about dating. I am consequently very bad at it. But I still love to go on dates.

25. I think the Upper West Side is way better than the Upper East Side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love the movie Center Stage.