The newest obsession in apartment 4W (at least for Jenny... and for me a little bit haha) is the television show How I Met Your Mother, more specifically, one of the show's leading men- Neil Patrick Harris. Doogie Howser M.D. has definitely grown up and is WAY dreamy. I'll never quite understand how the man has so much straight appeal, it's astonishing! However he does it, I'm glad he does because Barney is definitely one of the best characters on How I Met Your Mother. Although the whole cast of that show is pretty hilarious.
Neil Patrick Harris hosted SNL this weekend and not only did Jenny and I get a chance to go to the after party and the after-after party (which is a whole other blog in itself), but the episode was HILARIOUS. My personal favorite:
First of all, NPH as Mark from Rent- GENIUS. No other word to describe it. And so hilariously appropriate. The whole sketch is awesome.
The Today Show sketch was also pretty damn hilarious. Mostly because we have The Today Show on in the control room during my show every day and the Director and the TD make fun of it EVERY DAY. That just makes me love this sketch even more:
NPH in those biker shorts- magnificent. Nice pelvic thrusts too. Unfortunately, he was in a very nice suit at the after party and did not do any pelvic thrusts. How I would love to be Kristin Wiig for that sketch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment