Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day!!

So I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never! About a week ago, we had a huge snow storm. I go to bed early so when I fell asleep, it wasn't even really snowing. I got up in the morning and looked out the window and there was almost a foot of snow on the ground! Then I turned on the news and found out that all of the New York City public schools had cancelled classes. That NEVER happens, this was huge! Unfortunately, a giant blizzard doesn't stop CNBC from putting Squawk on the Street on the air - we're like the post office except with financial news - so off to work I went.

This picture is right outside my apartment looking down 102nd street toward Broadway. You'll notice only one other person had walked in the snow before me... that's cause it was 6:20am and nobody in their right minds who works a normal job was going to work that day haha. It was a gorgeous morning and as much as I hate the snow after a couple days because it sticks around and gets brown and mushy and slushy and gross. It sure is GORGEOUS when it's "virgin snow"! :)

Here's one more:


Same view - different angle.
I heart New York.

No comments: