Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Feel A Song Coming On...

Do you ever wish your life was a musical?

I know! Me too! Come on, you know sometimes when you're walking down the street, or doing laundry, or washing the dishes, or doing something else really mundane in boring, you just think to yourself, "Ya know, if this was a musical, I could just burst into song and a choreographed dance right now and everything would be fine!" Ok... maybe that's just me. Not that I'm some crazy person singing made up songs to herself on the street or anything, but sometimes I just feel like there are songs that communicate what I'm feeling way better than I ever could. Like these:

"Climging Uphill" from The Last 5 Years

"Show Me" from My Fair Lady

"Gotta Be Somebody" by Nickelback (that one's embarassing, but it's true)

"Taking the Long Way" by The Dixie Chicks

"Love Don't Live Here Anymore" by Lady Antebellum

"More Like Her" by Miranda Lambert

"It Won't Be Long Now" from In The Heights

"Kerosene" by Miranda Lambert

Happy listening!

No comments: